Friday, July 17, 2009

Schedule Announced!

The 2009-2010 schedule was released Wednesday and IMO, it kind of sucks. I was really hoping for an awesome roadtrip to somewhere I've never been before but I don't think that's going to happen this year. There are only 4 Saturday road games and with the exception of Washington in October they're not doable from a money and time standpoint. I'd really hate to have my only trip be in October though. The "New York swing" in February would be a dream come true but I'm positive I'd be spending that trip alone and I haven't saved nearly enough to do New York right. Maybe in a couple of years when people are graduated and have full time jobs.

The dates I'm looking at are December 27th and 29th when the guys play in Chicago and St. Louis. I don't know if I'll have company on this roadie or not. I'd like to. I'm pretty sure that Kristen is going to come along regardless so I'm sure to have a good time. I may hate her 9 out of 10 days but she's still my sister. We can stay at a Motel 6 or something and eat McDonalds every meal, it'll be great! I'm already working on hotel options and money needed.

BTW, Jed is gone. He's not gone to a team I love. He's not gone to a team I like. He's not even gone to a team I hate. He has gone to a team I loathe with all of the hating passion in my body. There are a handful of teams that get this treatment but of those teams, only one of them knocked us out in the first round 2 years straight while showing their wonderful sucking skills to the refs. He is now a Shark with Scooter. I held back tears in my drunken state last night while yelling at the computer. It's so wrong. I have to wish my lost boys luck but I hope their new teams suck big ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment