Tuesday, July 21, 2009

We got an Eaves...

So maybe it's not Patrick Eaves, who I love for his sexy baby blues and ability to rock a mountain man beard, but we did get his older brother Ben who has never played in the NHL! What? It's not exciting? Hopefully he does Milwaukee good or hell, maybe DP found another gem but I hope that's not what he's banking on.

I'm tired of trying for the no name diamond in the roughs. Especially when we work with them only to let them leave once people realize they're gems. My hope is that DP goes JP style and grabs someone after they're let go in arbitration. My heart tells me he stands pat and I have an emotional rollercoaster ride to grasp onto 8th.

Either Colin Wilson is ready and you know it (though, how could you know for sure) or you do something to get us someone... even if it's just one year.

And DIBS on Ben. He's attactive. Not quite his brother but not a hobbit.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, not a hobbit! (He's not much taller than one though, lol.)

    ReplyDelete