Friday, July 24, 2009

Magic 8 Ball 1,2,3...

If Patrick Eaves becomes a Pred, I'm declaring my blog magical. He was traded and bought out today (or is about to be), setting up for the perfect "DP swoops in to get him" action. You can't say he's not what Poile loves. He's an American boy who comes from a hockey family (hello? Suter, Wilson, Geoffrion) and he's gritty. He could be our replacement for Fiddler. I would not be upset about that at all.
Last night was the "Skate of the Union" at the Sommet. It was the perfect fix until training camp and I bought a game used stick that will look amazing once it's signed and hanging in my soon to be new living room. Nick said it was the only #20 on he saw. Not that it matters. The view from my seats really is amazing. I can't wait until Steve and Nancy, creepy guy and his mom/sister/gf, HooHah! man, and Hamhuis girl are all there for a game. I love everyone around us... except Suter hater. She can go away.

2 comments:

  1. Is it his mom, sister, OR girlfriend, or his mom, sister, AND girlfriend?

    Thought of you when I heard about Eaves. It went something like, "Holy shit that's creepy! Is Kelly psychic?" Guess we'll find out, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. He brings one of 3 different women with him. One that we assume is his sister, one that we pretty much know is his mom, and one that we thought was his girlfriend but she wasn't around very much last year so I guess they broke up.

    His "sister" is a trip. She's usually quiet but randomly she'll yell out "ya jackass!" and it makes me think of "Happy Gilmore".

    ReplyDelete