Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Windy City!!

Shikaka... Shikaka! Shikasha! Ohhh! Shishkebab. Shawshank Redemption. ShicaaaaGO!


MySpace Countdown Clocks


That's all I can think about when I think about going to Chicago which is in ^^^ that many days! I love Ciara and can't wait to see her again and I know as much as Kelsey thinks she hates us, she doesn't. She's going to enjoy every annoying moment in that (hopefully) 20ish hour car ride. 369 DSF, Aaron's Party.. come get it!, Vern mother f*cker Vern, yeah, I'll make sure it's all included and this trip I'll even be able to sing along with most of the other stuff we listen to. Sure, we may have to suffer through McDonalds at every meal but it's worth it. I should really invest in a camcorder to catch all the crazy stuff that gets said after 10. Who needs booze when you've got a tired bff? Though, we will all be 21 this time around...

I've also promised to take Nick to ATL this year. He's a senior and the trip lands a month before his birthday so I'm yanking him out of school and we're gonna drive down. I've also got to figure out how to get him the Leggy jersey he's been wanting. Maybe I can go joint on a Christmas gift with my parents. I buy the jersey, they buy the name.

Ah! So many exciting things to look forward to! I wish this long, hot summer would end already!

No comments:

Post a Comment