Saturday, August 15, 2009

And now the hate list...

First, a couple of updates,
  • ~Happy Belated Birthday Shea Weber. :-)
  • ~The Admirals are at home on Dec 28th. Hello Ryan Maki. ;-)
  • ~Jeff on BB said "rattled" last night adding to him being perfect.
  • ~JJ Hardy sucked hard enough to get sent to the minor leagues and I'm going to see him today. (yeah, it's baseball but it's worth noting.)
  • ~I'd also like to welcome Aubrey too the world of being a Pred fan. We're a quirky bunch but I think she'll fit in just fine. Maybe next year we'll be able to plan a trip to a Blow Jackets game.
And now the hate list... we don't play the Eastern teams enough for me to build up any intense hatred for their players. I'm racking my brain but I think many of the teams are going to be left blank, this has been more difficult than I had anticipated. Once the season starts I'm sure the blanks will fill themselves in.

Anaheim- Getzbarf
Atlanta-

Boston- Chara Douchebag

Buffalo- Grier

Calgary- Phaneuf
Carolina-
Chicago- "Pat" Kane
Colorado- Foote
Columbus- Steve Mason
Dallas- Modonna and Turco
Detroit- Kronwall and Holmstrom and the rest of the team
Edmonton-

Florida-
Los Angeles- Jack Johnson, he's such a diva
Minnesota- Craig Weller

Montreal-

Nashville- Not a soul, I love all of my boys
N.Y. Islanders-

N.Y. Rangers- Sean Avery

Ottawa-
Philadelphia- Daniel Carcillo
Phoenix- Coach Gretzky
Pittsburgh- the fugly raisin
San Jose- the whole team? Nabby's a dirty cheating f**ker!!
St.Louis- Barret Jackman

Tampa Bay-
Toronto- Exlby
Vancouver- Everyone. Bieksa, Hordisuck, the ginger twins...
Washington- Ovechkin

3 comments:

  1. Well, at least PK isn't on the hate list.
    But Getzbarf :(
    One day you'll appreciate him.
    As for Detroit, don't hate Zetterburg either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I'm going to start some hardcore studying this week (since I'm sensing I'll need a distraction from life).

    I would put my vote in for hating all the Islanders goalies and Dany Heatley.

    (Oh and definitely come up for a game! I could show you... well maybe by the time you come there will be something worth seeing here.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No PK, I felt like being nice. You called him Getzbarf. lol! Amazing!

    About coming up for a game... it may be sooner than we thought, we'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete