Friday, January 22, 2010

Forgive me hockey gods, I have sinned...

After losing to Toronto on Monday, I thought that maybe it was just our boys coming out flat and not being prepared for the game against an obviously lesser opponent but then we lost to the Phoenix Cody's last night, I think a confession is in order.

Hockey gods, please forgive me for flirting with that Red Wings fan on Monday and Thursday. It should have been at most a one time thing... shoot, it shouldn't have happened at all but for it to happen twice? I should go to the box and feel shame forever. I can promise you that I will never flirt, see, or speak to him again. Well, if he wrecks his car I will see and have to speak to him but no flirting. He wasn't even my type past the "Nightmare Before Christmas" pendant and the baby blue eyes. He wasn't at all nerdy or goobery enough to be someone I would look at twice and he wasn't beautiful beyond reason like my hockey boyfriends.

Please let the Preds get back on track. Two games is punishment enough for two lapses in judgment. I know and fully intend on practicing this mantra should the occasion ever occur....



Sorry.

On a side note, I somehow was able to order a USA olympic Suter jersey even though they weren't listed and were "sold-out". My friend Wendy ordered the one I wanted that wasn't available the next day so we're going to swap! Can't wait for it to get here... :-)

1 comment:

  1. On one hand this is really bad, on the other hand this is also pretty funny. Good to know you've got your priorities straight now and won't be tempted by interdivisional fans again ;)

    ReplyDelete