Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Save the date!!! September 17th!!!


Countdown Clocks, Fun Countdowns at WishAFriend.com


Yesterday, the Preds released the 2009-2010 Preseason schedule. Home games on the 17, 19, and 26th. I don't care too much for the actual games but it is nice to be able to see the Milwaukee kids in action fighting for a chance. I'm more excited because that means that training camp and all of the preseason festivities have a time frame for me to look forward to and it marks my beginning of the new season. The regular season schedule should be coming out within the next couple of weeks and that means ROADTRIPS!!! Yayness.

Also, I get to go to rookie camp Saturday. Yay for Wooshing! Maki won't be there this year :( but Geoffrion will. Not quite the same but not a total bust.

On a semi-related note:
I miss the cold. Mind you, that is something that I've loved since way before I discovered hockey. I used to get caught up in pretending it was cold out. I would bundle up in our house with all the blinds closed and just watch movies set in the winter time and make hot chocolate and it wouldn't hit me until it was time to go outside that it's not cold or even cool but disgusting and humid and suffocatingly hot outside. That happened the other day and I can't help but to laugh at it. Our house was FREEZING inside. I had on my baggiest and comfiest pair of jeans with a hoodie sweatshirt on and was watching an ANTM marathon. I needed to get something from my car and completely forgot that it was a billion degrees outside. I can't wait for it to be chilly fall weather that hits your face and makes it easier to breath. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment