Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Gentlemen, Start Your Engines.

Photobucket


Click HERE for the entire awesome picture. I'm personally loving the marketing this year. The stylized pop art and skated on ice effect is much better than the aqua, orange, and white "It Stays With You" motif of last season. Take a look at the walls above the proshop next time you're there too. I'm a sucker for "celebration" shots and it seems they're using our guys spur of the moment "omg! lets hug!" reactions as a base for the new ads/decore (which is certainly fine by me).

The Nashville Predators sure know how to make this fangirl very happy. Watch the newest Predators Snapshot if this needs further explanation. I may be 1 of maybe 10 #20 jerseys in the entire Sommet but we are rewarded nicely for our fandom. And yes, he totally wins. I feel that I need to give thanks so they know it's appreciated and don't stop doing features on him. So to the Nashville Predators organization, Thank you.

An update from my previous blog, it has been reported that Tim McGraw will, in fact, be back on the jumbotron singing my beloved "I Like It, I Love It". I forgive the in-house crew for their minor lapse of Duck mocking judgement. All I've got to say is, it better not happen again. Do you think they realize there are 80 sharp skates that any one of the crazed fans could go Happy Gilmore on them with? Probably not. Actually, me and the fam are probably the only people there that joke about this. I mean, I guess we're joking.

We're 4 days from the regular season opener. Super ready? Yes. Excited? Yes. Nerve wracking? Hell yes! Will Pekka/Ellis be in elite form? Will Sully be back in time? Will they go against my wishes and ice a rookie 3rd D pairing? How soon before Ward is healed up? When will we finally see Wilson's BAMF-ness? How many people will Jordin kill this year? (figuratively, of course) Will Hornqvist disappear after the preseason? What about Jonesy? I'm so ready for the answers but of course, only if they're the answers I'm looking for.

The weather has turned for the better and a jersey will be appropriate attire once again in just over a week. Good or bad (screw that, good), I'm ready for them to drop the puck dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment