Friday, December 4, 2009

Hey Sutes! Shoot the puck!

Dear Ryan Suter,

This is your biggest fan here. I just wanted to say that it would be much appreciated if you'd shoot the puck towards the net more. You can't score a goal if you don't shoot the puck. Gretzky had some famous quote about that and I'm sure you've heard a few times. I just figured I'd mention it to you... you know, get it in your head.
Do you remember what it feels like to score a goal? I'm having trouble remembering how exciting it is. Here's some pictures to help you out, it'll be fun to reminisce...

This was the OT GWG from the day after Thanksgiving game in ATL. Do you see how excited Arny is? Multiply that reaction times about a million and add drunkness and Olympic fountains in the winter and you've got how happy I was. Repeat. Please.

Look, you were even happy about it. Don't lie.




Then there was this beauty... which happens to be my favorite picture and goal EVER. In fact, I don't know if there's been a more perfect moment in my short hockey loving life than this one. Maybe 9 seconds later when Arny took the lead but it's a packaged deal so it still counts. Chicago would be a perfect team to score against tonight. You'll probably have family there... maybe even your fan club that had a shout out on the jumbotron 3 years ago drove down for the match up. (and no, sadly, I'm not a member of the Ryan Suter fan club but if anyone has info on how to join I'd be sure to look into it.) All you gotta do is put the puck on net and I'll gladly accept assists if it means that someone else got your rebound or a redirection. Just please, shoot the puck!

And finally (and I know you've scored more than 3 goals ever, these are just the pics saved to my work computer since photobucket is blocked), there was this goal from the Ottawa game earlier this season... the one that you've not scored a goal since. It was awesome & exciting & everything a good goal should be. Please do it again. If not tonight, could you please work on getting shots on goal? Eventually one will go in.
Biggest fan and love you, mean it,
♥ Kelly

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete