Friday, March 12, 2010

zomg!!!!

DID LAST NIGHT REALLY HAPPEN????????

Ugh. What is with shitting the bed against the Sharks? They play well, carry the flow of the game, and then blow out in the third. Take some pepto bismol and man up!*

*and at this moment, 8:18am while watching the rain fall, I channeled Ferris Bueller again...

F: = Ferris C: = Cameron

F:"Cameron babe! What's happening?" C:"...very little..." F:"how do you feel?" C:"...Shredded..." F:"is your mother in the room?" C:"...she's in Ducater, unfortunantly she's not staying...where are you?" F:"I'm taking the day off, now come on over here and pick me up." C:"I can't stupid, I'm sick." F:"That's all in your head." C:"I feel like complete shit ferris I can't go anywhere".....C:"Do you KNOW what my diastolic is?!" F:"Be a man! Take some pepto-bismol, get dressed and come on over here, I'm tired of this stuff!"


Wow, that makes me feel better. btw, Suter was a -6 and Shea ws a -5.... while we're soaking that in, someone punch me in the face.

It didn't help that it all happened in the 3rd... during a west coast game... that kept me up until midnight... only to dream NIGHTMARE about it for the next 6 hours!

Hopefully that was a wake up call to the boys. That it takes more than just heart and more than just playing well... it takes heart AND playing well at the same freaking time for 60 minutes at a time! They've shown they can play with them, they just need to stay with them.

*sigh* I was pissed last night. Now, I'm kind of jaded about the game and more irritated about who I had to watch the game with.

~note to non-hockey peeps: laughing at a blown lead by someone's favorite team who takes it far more seriously than you could ever imagine can and will eventually result in verbal or physical injury to you. kthxbai.

1 comment:

  1. laughing at a blown lead by someone's favorite team...can and will eventually result in verbal or physical injury to you

    I vote for physical injury. Work off some of the frustration from the game and teach the laugher a lesson. But then that's just me...

    ReplyDelete